Cyber security is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It’s also known as information technology security or electronic information security. The term applies in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing, and can be divided into a few common categories.
As the leading IT training company, we compiled the top cybersecurity certifications IT professionals need to earn in 2019:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
Who this course is for
Anyone interested in learning about security and etc (only practical concepts that you can use and no boring theory + we won’t cover business topics that are common sense).