All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.
An SEO certification is awarded to individuals who successfully complete an SEO Course. It shows that you have the necessary training and skills to work with search engine optimization.
There are many ways to get SEO certification. You can follow an online SEO course or attend a classroom-based course. As you’ll see below, the cost and requirements for becoming SEO certified vary per course provider.
SEO Certifications List
- The Complete SEO Course
- All-around SEO Training
- ClickMinded SEO Certification
- SEO Essentials Certificate
- SEO Fundamentals Course
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Certification Training
- SEO Classroom Training
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization
- SEO 2019: Complete SEO Training
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training Course
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in learning about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (only practical concepts that you can use and no boring theory + we won’t cover business topics that are common sense).